Practical aspects of Saint-Malo
You will find the following practical information below, in order to help you locate and travel around Saint-Malo:
- By the A11 / A81 motorways via Rennes or A13 / A14 by Caen
- Direct TGV (high-speed train) connection from Paris Montparnasse, in 2h17
- 80 regular connections to main French and European cities from Rennes-Saint-Jacques Airport
- 2 450 bedrooms, of which 900 are accessible on foot from the Palais Le Grand Large
- 1 600 parking spaces in close proximity.
- Interurban Buses: lines 1, 2 and 3 on the MAT network connect the Palais du Grand Large to the SNCF train station in 5 minutes. To find out more information, check the bus network website here.