Who are we?
Name: Saint-Malo Baie du Mont-Saint-Michel Intercommunal Tourist OfficeJurisdiction: 3 territorial authorities: Saint-Malo Agglomeration and the communities of communes of Romantic Brittany and the Pays de Dol Baie du Mont-Saint-Michel.Legal representative: Véronique CHAUVEAU LEFEBVRE.
What personal information do we collect and for what purpose?
The personal information we may collect generally concerns the following areas:
- Information that you provide voluntarily;
- Some sections of our website may request information to be provided voluntarily: subscription to our newsletters. When we ask you to provide your personal data, we will explain how it will be used;
- Information we collect automatically.When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information from your computer. In some countries, including the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
This includes your IP address, type of device used, unique device identification number, browser type, general geographic location (e.g., country or city) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device interacted with our website, such as the pages you accessed and the links you clicked on. We use this information for marketing analysis and to improve the quality and relevance of our website by better tailoring it to our visitors and their needs. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies. See the paragraph below entitled “Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies”.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless:
- we have your consent;
- as part of the Google Analytics tool;
- we are required to do so in compliance with the law or by governmental authorities, or if we deem it necessary for legal or public safety reasons.
Personal data processing
We will collect and process your personal data only with your consent, to respond to your request (documentation, information stays, …).You are not obliged to provide us with your personal information. However, if you do not, we will not be able to communicate with you.
By filling out the newsletter registration form (www.saint-malo-tourisme.com/inscription-newsletter), you agree to receive information about the destination by our Tourist Office, When you fill out the registration form for our newsletter, the data kept with your consent are: email address.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
How do we protect your personal information?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information about you that we collect and process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks associated with the processing of your personal information.We have implemented information security policies, rules and technical measures to protect personal information under our control from:
- unauthorized access;
- disclosure or misuse;
- unauthorized modification;
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All of our employees and data processors (i.e., those who access your personal information on our behalf and for the purposes listed above) who have access to and are associated with the processing of your personal information are obligated to respect the privacy of the personal information of all users of the Website.
Your personal data is retained in our databases for as long as we have a legitimate need to provide information or services you have requested, or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.It is, however, retained for a maximum of 3 years.You have the following rights regarding the protection of personal data:
- You can access, modify, update or request the deletion of your personal data at any time by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link that appears on every marketing email we send you.
- Also, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you may revoke it at any time.
- You may lodge a complaint with a data protection authority regarding the collection and processing of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority (the CNIL for France). Contact information for the data protection authorities for the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain countries outside the EU (including the United States and Canada) is available here.
We will respond to all of your data protection requests in accordance with applicable law.
To contact us:
Community Tourist Office of Saint-Malo Baie du Mont-Saint-MichelEsplanade Saint-Vincent – 35400 Saint-MaloTel: +33 (0)2 99 56 66 99E-mail: email@example.com