Malouinière built in 1760. The Montmarin is transformed in 1782 into a port and shipyard where 1200 people work. This activity stops with the arrival of steam in 1840. The Montmarin becomes a pleasure garden with botanical collections. Only malouinière on the left bank of the Rance, the Montmarin opens on a body of water more than 1 km wide. Its gardens consist of 2 parts: the French garden of the eighteenth and the romantic garden of 1885 with groves, lawns, rock gardens, ... down to the Rance by 4 successive terraces. Presentation of the activity of the shipyard of the eighteenth in the 'pavilion at the menu filain'. Gardens classified MH, Remarkable Gardens.